Frequently Asked Questions

Who do I call for Sewer Back ups?

During work hours (7:00am to 3:30pm) call (856) 573-6212. After Hours call (856) 783-4900.

How do I contact the Mayor?

The Municipal Clerk's Office would be happy handle your request, just call (856) 573-6214

What are your hours of operation?

Monday - Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm

Summer hours begin June 12th - September 8th: Monday - Thursday 8:30am to 6:15pm